You can help get some projects done around the church, save the church some money, and get to know ERUCC members and friends all at the same time during ERUCC Work Week.Â This is the fourth year we have done a â€œstay-at-homeâ€ week and worked on a variety of needed work projects around the church.
Keith Stickley, Chair of the Property Committee and our former Facilities Manager, have identified projects that we, as volunteers, can do to make our buildings safer, cleaner, and more welcoming.
Here are some of the projects we hope to accomplish that week:
- Replace the shutters on Parish House (we have new shutters)
- Touch up painting and other painting
- Plant tree in front of Parish House
- Steam clean/pressure wash front steps/sidewalk
- Light bulb changes
- Clean carpet in Trinity Chapel/Main Sanctuary
- Grounds work
- Stain benches in back patio area
- Clean out the basement of Trinity Chapel
- General organizing and cleaning
See Keith Stickley or Pastor Daniel if you are interested in helping this week.Â If that week doesnâ€™t work with your schedule and you want to do one of the projects at a different time, let us know.
Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0e4ca9ab2da46-work