8:30 a.m. Worship Service
Our 8:30 a.m. service is held in Trinity Chapel at 10 West Church Street. This service is held in an intimate setting with a more formal service and includes communion and prayers for healing. It lasts about 40 minutes. Enter through the front door. An accessible entrance is also available on the left side of the building. When you arrive you will be greeted by a member of the church who will give you a worship program. Our greeters love guests and they love questions so don’t be afraid to ask.
9:30 a.m – 10:15 a.m. Children and Youth Education Hour
Our Children & Youth christian education classes are held in Trinity Chapel at 10 West Church Street. Please enter by the front door and someone will be there to point you and your children to their age-appropriate classrooms.
9:30 a.m – 10:15 a.m. Adult Learning
Adult Learning opportunities are held in the Social Room and adjoining side rooms in our main church facility at 11 W. Church Street. You are invited to grab a cup of coffee while here . Enter the social room entrance which is on the right hand side of the main church building. Information on adult learning offerings can be found in the church bulletin (link).
9:30 a.m. – Noon Nursery – Main Church Building
- We have trained nursery staff in the main church building (enter by social room door on the right hand side of the building) from 9:30 – noon each Sunday.
- The Nursery is located in the lower level of the new addition at 11 West Church next to the Community Roomsocial room (enter by the church Street entrance doors) A greeter will be there to direct you to the nursery. Nursery is provided from 9:30 – noon each Sunday.
10:30 a.m. Worship Service
Our 10:30 service takes place in the main church building at 11 W. Church Street. ERUCC has a second floor sanctuary which can be accessed outside via the front steps or by our social room entrance which is on the right hand side of the main church building. There are stairs and and elevator which lead to the sanctuary just to the left of the social room entrance.
- You will be welcomed by one of our friendly members, given a bulletin and invited to make a name tag. These greeters will answer your questions and help you find a seat.
- The 10:30 service is a traditional mix of worship, prayer, singing and sharing. Children attend the first part of the service and are invited to come to the front of the sanctuary for a special “thought for the day” and then adjourn to participate in kid’s activities on the lower floor of the main church building for the remainder of the service. Children are also welcome to remain in the sanctuary with their parents.
- The various parts of the service will be outlined in the church bulletin (link).
- Our worship services at 10:30 are between one hour to one hour and fifteen minutes in length.
Social Hour immediately following the 10:30 a.m. Worship Service
Please join us for coffee, light refreshments and great conversations in our social room right after the end of the 10:30 service. This is a great opportunity to get to know our friendly congregation, learn more about the church and ask any questions you may have
****Feel free to call the church at 301-662-2762 if you have any questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you.