9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Children and Youth Education Hour - Trinity Chapel
- Our Children & Youth Christian Education classes are held in Trinity Chapel at 10 West Church Street.
- Your child's safety matters to us. Parents of younger school age children (Preschool through 5th grade) must escort their kids to class and pick them up after class. Adult siblings or relatives may also provide escort.
- Please enter by the front door of the chapel and someone will be there to point you and your children to their age-appropriate classrooms. (Preschool, K-2nd, 3rd-5th, Middle School, High School)
- Each class is led by a team of adult volunteers
9:30 a.m. - Noon Nursery - Main Church Building
- We have trained nursery staff (paid nursery attendant as well as adult volunteers)
- The nursery is located in the lower level of the main church building at 11 West Church Street next to the social room (enter by social room door on the left side of the main church building)
- Nursery is provided from 9:30 – noon each Sunday.
10:30 a.m. Worship Service - Main Church Building
- The 10:30 service is a traditional mix of worship, prayer, singing and sharing. Children attend the first part of the service and are invited to come to the front of the sanctuary for a special "thought for the day" and then adjourn to participate in kid's activities on the lower floor of the main church building for the remainder of the service.
- Parents (or adult sibling, or relative) escort their children to the social room after the "thought for the day" and pick their children up in the social room after the 10:30 service has ended.
- Children are also welcome to remain in the sanctuary with their parents.