Give your time to our Frederick community and our ERUCC community.
- FELLOWSHIP COFFEE HOUR HOSTS – Contact the church office at email@example.com or 301-662-2762
- SOUND SYSTEM OPERATORS – Are you interested in learning how to run the sound system during Sunday services? We need more volunteers. No experience is necessary; we’ll provide the training. We try to keep enough people on the team so that your services will only be needed once every month or two. Contact Jeff Schaeberle at 301-639-6197, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR HOMEWOOD CHAPEL SERVICES – We seek additional volunteers who can give 2 1/2 hours on the third Sunday of the month a few times a year. Volunteers meet in the Community Center at 1:45 P.M. and proceed to the Health Care Center to wheel or assist residents to the 2:30 P.M. service. Afterwards, they accompany them back to the Health Care Center. The opportunity to attend Sunday worship services is a very special gift to these special people. We need your help to create the schedule for the next year. You can sign up at the Welcome Table to volunteer for this very rewarding ministry. Contact the church office at email@example.com or 301-662-2762
- NURSERY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – If you are interested in assisting in the Nursery during the 10:30 service, please contact Kim Sexton (301-663-2762) or Ksexton@erucc.org.
- DIGITALIZATION OF CHURCH RECORDS – This project is critical to maintaining our history. Scanning of minutes, bulletins, newsletters, and other materials can be done on site at the church or off site if you have the equipment. Contact Amy Aguilar in the church office if you are interested Amy Aguilar or 301-662-2762.
- YARD WORK, WEEDING, CLEANING UP AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THE CHURCH BUILDINGS – This can be scheduled when convenient for you. Contact Amy Aguilar in the church office if you are interested – firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-662-2762.
- SHARE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY WITH CHILDREN AND YOUTH. Contact Kris Ricci in the church office if you are interested email@example.com or 301-662-2762 – and she will get you in touch with the staff person responsible for our faith formation programs.
- SHARE YOUR TALENTS WITH ONE OF OUR MUSICAL GROUPS. – vocal choirs and bell choirs. Contact Amy Aguilar in the church office if you are interested –firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-662-2762 – and she will get you in touch with the staff person responsible